Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Bake 52: Deep-dish Pepperoni Pizza

Thank you, Amanda, for choosing my favorite food for this week's recipe! As someone who grew up eating Pizza Hut pizza quite a bit, I was unsure about how this pizza would compare. 
It was great! We had to hold ourselves back from eating both in one night.

It's a deep dish, so you know there's gonna be an oily crust. I liked that the recipe had you microwave the pepperonis first to work out some of the grease from them. I used turkey pepperoni, so there wasn't much grease there in the first place.

If you like pizza, you should head to Amanda's blog and try out the recipe!

 
 

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I am so with you on the fitness group! :) Glad you guys liked it and it turned out so well!

SydneyMin said...

That looks amazing!! Thanks for sharing, Emily :)

Matt, Julee, Carlee, Danilyn and Peter said...

Everything you make looks so incredibly good it makes me drool.

cbleeflang said...

Looks delicious! I'm going to try this ASAP. Thanks