Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Bake 52: Tunnel of Fudge Cake

This week's recipe was DELICIOUS! I was worried that I may have overcooked mine, but the inside was perfectly fudgy. The recipe was easy to follow and didn't take too much time to prepare, but has a great presentation. I will definitely be making this cake again.
Thanks to Janet for hosting this week and choosing such a great recipe. 
You can find the full recipe on her blog.

I loved the texture of the cake when it came out.

Yummy glaze drizzled on top.

Slightly crispy crust and gooey fudgy center!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I am jealous of your tunnel! It's perfect. What is it about a bundt cake? They are so pretty!

Rosie said...

this looks AAAAH-mazing! And you should post pictures of the IKEA after. :) What I wouldn't give for an IKEA less than 4 hours away... :)

SydneyMin said...

Ooh, nice! That looks beautiful!

Audrey Crisp said...

Looks great and yummy!